About Dr. Felix Kokocinski
(Bioinformatics Scientist & Founder)
- Independent bioinformatics consultant for remote project work
- Experienced in molecular biology and bioinformatics
- Specializes in genome informatics and genetic screening applications
with a focus on reproductive health (PGT / PGS)
- Publication track record
- With experience as a lab scientist and software developer I understand your scientific problems.
- I will plan and execute your development projects independently and will
- empower you to use state-of-the-art software systems to drive innovation and create exceptional products.
- Previous bioinformatic jobs in academic and commercial settings:
- Recent bioinformatics consulting projects: Sequencing data analysis as part of product development, custom pipeline development, PGT-A algorithm and product development.
- Optional design, prototyping and testing phases or executed to ISO 13485 (medical devices) standard.
- Providing documentation and helping with scientific publications.
- Are you a small business without a bioinformatics department?
- Your company might already be larger, but you still need more experts?
- Do you just want to try out an idea without hiring additional full-time staff?
- Are you planning to develop that next big thing in PGT?
- Do you want to benefit from fresh ideas from someone not in the company?
- Are you getting started in the great new world of high-throughput sequencing and are not sure about how to deal with all this data?
Let's talk to see if we can get together and build exciting solutions!
These are the typical steps to start a project.
Gene-Test Bioinformatics Solutions GmbH
Jakob-Müller-Str. 16, 68623 Lampertheim, Germany
District Court Darmstadt: HRB 104790
Managing Director: Dr. Felix Kokocinski, Bioinformatics Scientist
Tel: +49 (0)6256 8595951
Contact me if I can help you with your bioinformatics projects as a consultant. I am looking forward to exchanging ideas with you!
Kontaktieren Sie mich, wenn Sie meine Unterstützung bei Ihren Bioinformatik-Projekten benötigen!
Kontaktanfragen auf Deutsch oder Englisch.